Do What Matters: DIY Productivity System 108 Template MEGA pack
I remember throwing my planner down one day saying to myself,
"Whoever made these planners just has a job and a homelife -- and doesn't juggle a million things!!!"
Now. I make my own planner.
You can too.
I'll help you get started. Use the ebook with simple exercises to help get you started. Or, if you're an advanced productivity person and know just what you want -- just started editing the Excel templates or type on the PDF's.
I even teach you how to fit the pages into the binder you already use.
What Comes with Do What Matters?
Make your system as simple as possible.
If an index card is enough to keep you organized, this book, my templates, and video tutorials are not for you! (Unless you want to edit the typed up index card chore system, workout system, and kid chore system I have in the bonus templates!)
Who this is for:
- You like your planning system but have a few things you'd like to change.
- You're not happy with your planning system. You're missing appointments and not getting things done.
- You know what you want, you just don't know how to make it.
- You're a planning and productivity fan and just love new ideas that really work.
What is included?
108 total templates!!
32 Excel templates.
I include daily planners, weekly planning tools, and monthly project planning tools. I also include routine bookmarks, chore lists and other organizers. Pick what works for you, I teach how you to edit them, and then make it your own.
32 Blank PDF Templates
Don't like excel? Type what you want onto the pages and print them out. You're ready to go!
71 Bonus Templates
As I was preparing I went through an old hard drive and found templates from when my kids were small and all kinds of helpful things for busy families. I'm including these just because some of you who love planning will love them! 37 Home & Work chore Templates, 19 templates in Microsoft Word, 9 templates to print on index cards and 6 other random templates for organizing things.
The Do What Matters ebook.
Create your simple plan. I give you tips to selecting the planner format.(You should buy your binder.) I give you a 5-step process to start. Then, I give you tips and tricks for those of you serious about saving time and improving your life.
Your own planner is as close as your printer. You can do this!
Version 1.1 has been released. What is new in this version?
- The hyperlinks have been fixed in the original PDF.
- The Read Me file has been converted to PDF because it was hard to read on some PC machines. (Ironic, I know. ;-)
- In the bonus forms, Week 2-Home of chore cleaning was left out and has been added.
108 Excel Planning Templates + 72 page ebook + 108 PDF Templates + Bonus Templates