How do you effectively use technology to improve writing in your classroom? From classroom blogging to digital notetaking, Vicki Davis gives an overview of the 9 fundamental ways writing has been reinvented using technology.
- Practical ways to improve your writing instruction.
- Tools and tips to help save time and empower peer review.
- Digital notetaking tips including when you should take notes by hand.
- Research tips and online tools that will save paper and time.
- How to teach collaborative writing (and prewriting)
- The role of graphics in online writing.
- How to teach voice typing.
- How to give feedback on writing for students who struggle.
This is the writing teacher's modern primer on the technology to make writing more exciting.
This training video and series includes:
- 1-hour video instruction
- A notetaking handout
- A PDF copy of the slides
You'll want to have this video to watch over and over as you select the tools and tips to improve your writing classroom.
If you want to know more about Reinventing Writing, purchase the book by Vicki Davis on Amazon at http://amzn.to/2aYOmPJ
Note Taking Handouts9 pages
Slide Copies (3 per page63 pages
READ ME Instructions5 pages
- Note Taking Handouts9 pages
- Slide Copies (3 per page63 pages
- READ ME Instructions5 pages